Discussion Shrouded Fable Prospective Setlist (SV6.5)

But if we're following the release dates, you'll know that Japan's Crimson Haze released at the same time as our Temporal Forces. So if we get Pecharunt in 6.5, but Paradise Dragona releases in Japan at the same time as "Stellar Creation" but "Stellar Creation" doesn't feature Dragona's cards, then what happens to "Stellar Creation"? Will it be on the same size scale as 151?
Based on the number of cards that aparently are in SV7 we know that there is more than just Stellar Miracle. It could be the cards from the Sylveon and Ceruledge decks, it could be some cards from Paradise Dragona, it could be the cards from the Battle Academy that they didn't put in SV6.5. That's the whole point of these threads: to speculate.

Based on the number of cards that aparently are in SV7 we know that there is more than just Stellar Miracle. It could be the cards from the Sylveon and Ceruledge decks, it could be some cards from Paradise Dragona, it could be the cards from the Battle Academy that they didn't put in SV6.5. That's the whole point of these threads: to speculate.
Being fair, cards from the Mewtwo and Skeledirge decks were reworked to be part of Paradox Rift and Paldean Fates, so I'll give you that.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.
We've only had 1 Dachsbun card while Mabosstiff has 3 and Houndstone has 5. I don't know why the Dachsbun line has been shafted so much when I'd argue its the most popular of the three.

We've only had 1 Dachsbun card while Mabosstiff has 3 and Houndstone has 5. I don't know why the Dachsbun line has been shafted so much when I'd argue its the most popular of the three.
Also Ceruledge has had 1 card compared to Armarouge having like 5 or 6. And including variants it's 2 to like 12 or something.

Anyway, as expected, Pecharunt and the Loyal 3 take up 4 of the 6 ex in Night Wanderer.

This ENG 6.5 set looking pointless as we speculated.

Well now we have a name, all ex cards, with Kingdra and Revavroom being the final two, 15 IR rares, which seems to indicate the cut Okidogi, Munkidori, and Fezandipiti IR being added in, 5 gold cards, which seems to add in the two cut Gold energy cards - and then also reprints in a Japanese woodprint style. I wonder if this means that the end of the year set will have Illustration rares in that woodblock style?

The set should be Night Wanderer + all the regular battle academy cards excluding the exs.

Celebi
Rowlet
Dartrix
Decidueye
Nymble
Lokix
Toedscool
Toedscruel
Ponyta
Rapidash
Reshiram
Charcadet
Horsea
Seadra
Kingdra ex
Lapras
Marill
Azumarill
Froakie
Frogadier
Pawmi
Revavroom ex
Mewtwo
Duskull ?
Dusclops ?
Dusknoir ?
Flittle
Espathra
Greavard
Meditite
Medicham
Riolu
Koraidon
Zorua ?
Zoroark ?
Bombirdier
Munkidori ex
Fezandipiti ex
Okidogi ex
Pecharunt ex
Jirachi
Meltan
Varoom
Varoom
Revavroom
Kyurem
Tauros
Eevee
Lechonk
Cyclizar
Binding Mochi
Colress's Tenacity
Neutral Center
Pokevital A

Munkidori IR
Fezandipiti IR
Okidogi IR
Kingdra ex FA
Revavroom ex FA
Munkidori ex FA
Fezandipiti ex FA
Okidogi ex FA
Pecharunt ex FA
Colress FA
Kingdra ex SIR ?
Revavroom ex SIR ?
Pecharunt ex SIR
Colress SIR
Pecharunt ex Gold
Dark Energy Gold
Metal Energy Gold

Probably also all of Gym Promo Pack 4 which would get us past 95 to 96.

Don't think there's anything else left now that we know 0 of the 9 outstanding ex will be in the set.

I'm assuming Latias/Pachirisu/Wooper/Quagsire will be the 4 blister promos for SV7. The rest of the ex and their pre-evos will be in SV7.

So for now we have 63 cards coming from Night Wanderer (considering Pecharunt is a card from the set that is being cut for a promo) and 32 from the Battle Academy (all baby cards, no exs) which gets us to 95.
In the setlist I only put Tinkaton (which is a new card, not a reprint) and Tyme, which could get us to 97. It also could be that only the series 4 reprints are in which would get us to 99. It's likely one or the other but not both, otherwise we would go over 100.

So for now we have 63 cards coming from Night Wanderer (considering Pecharunt is a card from the set that is being cut for a promo) and 32 from the Battle Academy (all baby cards, no exs) which gets us to 95.
In the setlist I only put Tinkaton (which is a new card, not a reprint) and Tyme, which could get us to 97. It also could be that only the series 4 reprints are in which would get us to 99. It's likely one or the other but not both, otherwise we would go over 100.
I don't think base Pecharunt is in Night Wanderer, since it would have been before Pecharunt ex like Teal Mask Ogerpon in Mask of Change. It also would make sense since the IR Pecharunt promo also doesn't seem to be from Night Wanderer, since there still is 12 + 3, meaning no cut IR cards

I don't think base Pecharunt is in Night Wanderer, since it would have been before Pecharunt ex like Teal Mask Ogerpon in Mask of Change. It also would make sense since the IR Pecharunt promo also doesn't seem to be from Night Wanderer, since there still is 12 + 3, meaning no cut IR cards
Yes, you're right. Forgot to check the numbers on those.

Is the rationale for saying that the loyal three IRs from Mask of Change will be IRs in this set that they aren’t promos in this set and they aren’t likely to be promos for future sets? Or do we have specific confirmation of that? I’d say it’s a good assumption if it is one, I’m glad they aren’t promos.

Is the rationale for saying that the loyal three IRs from Mask of Change will be IRs in this set that they aren’t promos in this set and they aren’t likely to be promos for future sets? Or do we have specific confirmation of that? I’d say it’s a good assumption if it is one, I’m glad they aren’t promos.
Japanese sets in the SV era have always had 12 illustration rares, so this being based only on Night Wanderer but having 15 IRs means that there are 3 more than the usual meaning that the Loyal-Three that were cut are in this (same logic for why we expect the Gold Energy cards to be featured in the set). It's unlikely that the 3 extra IRs are not them since this is a set based around them, it wouldn't make sense to have them put in another set.

Back