Discussion Shrouded Fable Prospective Setlist (SV6.5)

Based on the number of cards that aparently are in SV7 we know that there is more than just Stellar Miracle. It could be the cards from the Sylveon and Ceruledge decks, it could be some cards from Paradise Dragona, it could be the cards from the Battle Academy that they didn't put in SV6.5. That's the whole point of these threads: to speculate.
Being fair, cards from the Mewtwo and Skeledirge decks were reworked to be part of Paradox Rift and Paldean Fates, so I'll give you that.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.
We've only had 1 Dachsbun card while Mabosstiff has 3 and Houndstone has 5. I don't know why the Dachsbun line has been shafted so much when I'd argue its the most popular of the three.

We've only had 1 Dachsbun card while Mabosstiff has 3 and Houndstone has 5. I don't know why the Dachsbun line has been shafted so much when I'd argue its the most popular of the three.
Also Ceruledge has had 1 card compared to Armarouge having like 5 or 6. And including variants it's 2 to like 12 or something.

Anyway, as expected, Pecharunt and the Loyal 3 take up 4 of the 6 ex in Night Wanderer.

This ENG 6.5 set looking pointless as we speculated.

Well now we have a name, all ex cards, with Kingdra and Revavroom being the final two, 15 IR rares, which seems to indicate the cut Okidogi, Munkidori, and Fezandipiti IR being added in, 5 gold cards, which seems to add in the two cut Gold energy cards - and then also reprints in a Japanese woodprint style. I wonder if this means that the end of the year set will have Illustration rares in that woodblock style?

The set should be Night Wanderer + all the regular battle academy cards excluding the exs.

Celebi
Rowlet
Dartrix
Decidueye
Nymble
Lokix
Toedscool
Toedscruel
Ponyta
Rapidash
Reshiram
Charcadet
Horsea
Seadra
Kingdra ex
Lapras
Marill
Azumarill
Froakie
Frogadier
Pawmi
Revavroom ex
Mewtwo
Duskull ?
Dusclops ?
Dusknoir ?
Flittle
Espathra
Greavard
Meditite
Medicham
Riolu
Koraidon
Zorua ?
Zoroark ?
Bombirdier
Munkidori ex
Fezandipiti ex
Okidogi ex
Pecharunt ex
Jirachi
Meltan
Varoom
Varoom
Revavroom
Kyurem
Tauros
Eevee
Lechonk
Cyclizar
Binding Mochi
Colress's Tenacity
Neutral Center
Pokevital A

Munkidori IR
Fezandipiti IR
Okidogi IR
Kingdra ex FA
Revavroom ex FA
Munkidori ex FA
Fezandipiti ex FA
Okidogi ex FA
Pecharunt ex FA
Colress FA
Kingdra ex SIR ?
Revavroom ex SIR ?
Pecharunt ex SIR
Colress SIR
Pecharunt ex Gold
Dark Energy Gold
Metal Energy Gold

Probably also all of Gym Promo Pack 4 which would get us past 95 to 96.

Don't think there's anything else left now that we know 0 of the 9 outstanding ex will be in the set.

I'm assuming Latias/Pachirisu/Wooper/Quagsire will be the 4 blister promos for SV7. The rest of the ex and their pre-evos will be in SV7.

So for now we have 63 cards coming from Night Wanderer (considering Pecharunt is a card from the set that is being cut for a promo) and 32 from the Battle Academy (all baby cards, no exs) which gets us to 95.
In the setlist I only put Tinkaton (which is a new card, not a reprint) and Tyme, which could get us to 97. It also could be that only the series 4 reprints are in which would get us to 99. It's likely one or the other but not both, otherwise we would go over 100.

So for now we have 63 cards coming from Night Wanderer (considering Pecharunt is a card from the set that is being cut for a promo) and 32 from the Battle Academy (all baby cards, no exs) which gets us to 95.
In the setlist I only put Tinkaton (which is a new card, not a reprint) and Tyme, which could get us to 97. It also could be that only the series 4 reprints are in which would get us to 99. It's likely one or the other but not both, otherwise we would go over 100.
I don't think base Pecharunt is in Night Wanderer, since it would have been before Pecharunt ex like Teal Mask Ogerpon in Mask of Change. It also would make sense since the IR Pecharunt promo also doesn't seem to be from Night Wanderer, since there still is 12 + 3, meaning no cut IR cards

I don't think base Pecharunt is in Night Wanderer, since it would have been before Pecharunt ex like Teal Mask Ogerpon in Mask of Change. It also would make sense since the IR Pecharunt promo also doesn't seem to be from Night Wanderer, since there still is 12 + 3, meaning no cut IR cards
Yes, you're right. Forgot to check the numbers on those.

Is the rationale for saying that the loyal three IRs from Mask of Change will be IRs in this set that they aren’t promos in this set and they aren’t likely to be promos for future sets? Or do we have specific confirmation of that? I’d say it’s a good assumption if it is one, I’m glad they aren’t promos.

Is the rationale for saying that the loyal three IRs from Mask of Change will be IRs in this set that they aren’t promos in this set and they aren’t likely to be promos for future sets? Or do we have specific confirmation of that? I’d say it’s a good assumption if it is one, I’m glad they aren’t promos.
Japanese sets in the SV era have always had 12 illustration rares, so this being based only on Night Wanderer but having 15 IRs means that there are 3 more than the usual meaning that the Loyal-Three that were cut are in this (same logic for why we expect the Gold Energy cards to be featured in the set). It's unlikely that the 3 extra IRs are not them since this is a set based around them, it wouldn't make sense to have them put in another set.

So now that we know Pecharunt ex SIR is at 90, it seems that we’re getting Loyal Three SIR too. If it was just 3 ex SIR cards and then 2 SIR Supporter, it would’ve been 87-89 that were Pokemon and 90-91 that would be Supporters, but with Pecharunt at 90, it seems it’s 4 SIR ex and 1 SIR Supporter

So now that we know Pecharunt ex SIR is at 90, it seems that we’re getting Loyal Three SIR too. If it was just 3 ex SIR cards and then 2 SIR Supporter, it would’ve been 87-89 that were Pokemon and 90-91 that would be Supporters, but with Pecharunt at 90, it seems it’s 4 SIR ex and 1 SIR Supporter
I'm betting on Cassiopea since that's the only supporter with a "single" name.

Very interesting. I think we can safely say that the Dragon set will be released in either September or November this year.

CORE SET (34/95+)

Pokémon ex: 05/05
Pokémon Tera-ex: 01/01
Ace Spec: 03/03

[???] Celebi (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Leafeon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[004*] Rowlet (Night Wanderer)
[005*] Dartrix (Night Wanderer)
[006*] Decidueye (Night Wanderer)
[???] Nymble (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Lokix (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Toedscool (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Toedscruel (Battle Academy, speculation)

[???] Ponyta (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Rapidash (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Flareon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[???] Pansear
(Gym Promo series 4, PAR#020, speculation)
[???] Reshiram (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Charcadet (Battle Academy, speculation)
[019*] Iron Moth View attachment 19412 (Night Wanderer)

[020/021*] Horsea (Night Wanderer)
[020/021*] Horsea (Gym Promo series 4, PAR#030, speculation)
[022*] Seadra (Night Wanderer)
[023*] Kingdra View attachment 19128 (Night Wanderer)
[024*] Lapras (Battle Academy, speculation)
[025*] Vaporeon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[026*] Marill (Battle Academy, speculation)
[027*] Azumarill (Battle Academy, speculation)
[028*] Glaceon (Night Wanderer, speculation)

[029*] Jolteon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[030*] Pawmi (Battle Academy, speculation)
[031*] Revavroom View attachment 19407 (Night Wanderer, unrevealed)

[032*] Mewtwo (Battle Academy, speculation)
[033*] Espeon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[034*] Duskull (Night Wanderer)
[035*] Dusclops (Night Wanderer)
[036*] Dusknoir (Night Wanderer)
[???] Yamask
(Gym Promo series 4, PAR#075, speculation)
[???] Sylveon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[???] Flittle (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Espathra (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Tinkaton (Gym Promo series 4, speculation)

[???] Meditite (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Medicham (Battle Academy, speculation)
[047*] Bloodmoon Ursaluna (Night Wanderer)
[048*] Koraidon (Battle Academy, speculation)
[049*] Slither Wing View attachment 19411 (Night Wanderer)

[050*] Zubat (Night Wanderer)
[051*] Golbat (Night Wanderer)
[052*] Crobat (Night Wanderer)
[053*] Umbreon (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[054*] Zorua (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[055*] Zoroark (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[056*] Inkay (Night Wanderer)
[057*] Malamar (Night Wanderer)
[???] Bombirdier (Battle Academy, speculation)
[060*] Okidogi View attachment 19128 (Night Wanderer)
[061*] Munkidori View attachment 19128 (Night Wanderer)
[062*] Fezandipiti View attachment 19128 (Night Wanderer)
[063*] Pecharunt View attachment 19128
(Night Wanderer)
[064*] Jirachi (Battle Academy, speculation)
[065*] Genesect (Night Wanderer)
[???] Varoom (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Varoom (Night Wanderer, unrevealed)
[???] Revavroom (Battle Academy, speculation)

[074*] Kyurem (Night Wanderer)
[???] Tauros (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Eevee (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Eevee (Night Wanderer, speculation)
[???] Porygon2 (Gym Promo series 4, PAR#143, speculation)
[???] Lechonk (Battle Academy, speculation)
[???] Cyclizar (Battle Academy, speculation)

[???] Binding Mochi (Night Wanderer)
[???] Cassiopeia (Night Wanderer)
[???] Colress's Tenacity (Night Wanderer)
[???] Dangerous Laser View attachment 19368 (Night Wanderer)
[???] Janine’s Secret Technique (Night Wanderer)
[???] Neutral Center View attachment 19368 (Night Wanderer)
[???] Nightly Stretcher (Night Wanderer)
[???] Pokevital A View attachment 19368 (Night Wanderer)
[???] Tyme (Gym Promo series 5, speculation)
[???] Xerosic's Plan (Night Wanderer)

[C] Collect: Draw a card. / [G] Leaf Step: 30 damage
[C] Beak Hold: Draw a card. / [G] Leafage: 10 damage.
[C] United Wings: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile that has the United Wings attack. / [G] Cutting Wind: 30 damage.
[C] Feather Stock: Draw until you have 7 cards in your hand. / [G] Strong Shot: 170 damage. Discard a Basic [G] Energy from your hand. If you can’t, this attack does nothing.
[C] Tackle: 10 damage.
[C] Spiral Kick: 50 damage.
[G] Ram: 10 damage. / [G][C] Gentle Slap: 20 damage.
[G][C] Mega Drain: 30 damage. Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon. / [G][C][C] Whip Smash: 90 damage.
[R] Flop: 10 damage.
[R][C] Burning Run: 60+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 more damage.
see PAR#020
[R][C][C] Heat Blast: 90 damage.
[R][C] Flare: 30 damage.
[C][C] Suction: 30 damage. Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent’s Active Pokémon. / [R][R][C] Wild Rejector: 120 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by your opponent’s Ancient Pokémon.
[W] Hold Still: Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon. / [C][C] Fin Cutter: 20 damage.
see PAR#030
[W] Call for Backup: Search your deck for up to 3 Pokemon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. / [C][C] Sharp Fin: 40 damage,
[W] Royal Orders: Put up to 3 [W] Pokemon from your discard pile onto your Bench. / [C][C] Hydro Pump: 50+ damage. This attack does 50 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.
[W] Water Gun: 20 damage. / [W][C][C] Surf: 80 damage.
[C] Rollout: 10 damage.
[W][C] Bubble Beam: 60 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
[L] Targeted Spark: This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
[P][C][C] Super Psy Bolt: 100 damage.
[P] Meet Up: Put up to 3 Duskull from your discard pile onto your Bench. / [P][P] Mumble: 30 damage.
Ability: Cursed Bomb - Once during your turn, you may put 5 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. If you placed any damage counters in this way, this Pokémon is Knocked Out. / [P][P] Will-O-Wisp: 50 damage.
Ability: Cursed Bomb - Once during your turn, you may put 13 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. If you placed any damage counters in this way, this Pokémon is Knocked Out. / [P][P][C] Shadow Bind: 150 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokémon can’t retreat.
see PAR#075
[P] Peck: 10 damage.
[P] Psy Flash: 50 damage.
[P] Knock Off: 40 damage. Discard a random card from your opponent’s hand. / [P][C][C] Wild Press: 220 damage. This Pokémon also does 60 damage to itself.
[F] Beat: 10 damage.
[F] Double Smash: 40x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage for each heads.
Ability: Rule of Thumb - Once during your turn, when you play this Pokemon from your hand on to your Bench, you may attach up to 2 Basic [F] Energy cards from your hand to this Pokémon. / [F][F][C] Mud Bite: 100+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[F][F] Resolute Fangs: 50+ damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is a Pokémon ex, this attack does 70 more damage.
[F][C] Iron Buster: 20+ damage. If your opponent has a Future Pokémon in play, this attack does 120 more damage. / [F][F][C] Smashing Wings: 130 damage. Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon.
[D] Lead: Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. / [D] Darkness Fang: 10 damage.
[D] Dive: 30 damage. / [D][C] Pitch-Black Blade: During your next turn, this Pokemon can’t attack.
Ability: Shadow Envoy - Once during your turn, if you’ve played Janine’s Secret Technique from your hand during this turn, you may draw cards until you have 8 cards in your hand. / [D][C] Toxic Fangs: 120 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters on it instead of 1 between turns.
[C] Mischievous Tentacle: Look at the top card of your opponent’s deck. You may have your opponent shuffle their deck. / [D] Peck: 10 damage.
[D] Conspiracy Tentacles: Switch in 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon to the Active Spot. This attack does 120 damage to the new Active Pokémon. If you did not play Xerosic’s Plan from you hand during this turn, this attack does nothing. / [D][C][C] Spinning Attack: 90 damage.
[D][C] Reckless Charge: 70 damage. This Pokémon also does 20 damage to itself.
[C] Poison Muscle: Search your deck for 2 Basic [D] Energy and attach them to this Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck. If you attached any Energy in this way, this Pokemon is now Poisoned. / [D][D][C] Crazy Chain: 130+ damage. If this Pokemon is Poisoned, this attack does 130 more damage.
Ability: Skip A Beat - If this Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack while you have a Pecharunt ex in play, your opponent takes 1 less Prize card. / [D][D][C] Dirty Headbutt: 190 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon can’t use Dirty Headbutt.
Ability: Take Advantage - If 1 of your Pokemon was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn, you may use this Ability. Draw 3 cards. You can’t use more than 1 Take Advantage Ability per turn. / [C][C][C] Cruel Arrow: This attack does 100 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
Ability: Chain of Command - Once during your turn, you may switch 1 of your Benched [D] Pokemon (excluding any Pecharunt ex) with your Active Pokemon. If you do, your new Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. You can’t use more than 1 Chain of Command Ability per turn. / [D][D] Irritating Burst: 60x damage. This attack does 60 damage times the number of Prize cards your opponent has taken.
[C] Overflowing Wishes: Attach a Basic Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokémon.
Ability: Ace Canceller As long as this Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it, your opponent can’t play any ACE SPEC cards from their hand. / [M][C][C] Magneblast: 100 damage.
[C][C] Ram: 30 damage.
[M][C][C] Untamed Dash: 100 damage.
Ability: Anti-Plasma - If your opponent has a card with Colress in its name in their discard pile, the attack cost of this Pokemon’s Trifrost is [C] instead. / [W][W][M][M][C] Trifrost: Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 110 damage to 3 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
[C][C][C] Destructive Horn: 70 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokémon.
[C] Call for Family: Search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck. / [C][C] Gnaw: 20 damage.
see PAR#143
[C] Rear Kick: 30 damage.
[C] Tail Slap: 10 damage. / [C][C] Speed Attack: 50 damage.
The attacks of the Poisoned Pokémon this card is attached to do 40 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
You can use this card only when it is the last card in your hand.  Search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Search your deck for a Stadium card and an Energy card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned and Confused.
Choose up to 2 of your [D] Pokémon. For each of those Pokémon, search your deck for a Basic [D] Energy card and attach it to that Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck. If you attached any Energy to your Active Pokémon in this way, that Pokémon is now Poisoned.
Prevent all damage done to Pokemon that don’t have Rule Boxes by attacks from your opponent’s Pokemon ex and Pokemon V.  If this card is in your discard pile, it can’t be put into your deck or hand.
Choose 1: Put 1 Pokémon from your discard pile into your hand or; Put 1 Basic Energy from your discard pile into your hand.
Heal 150 damage from 1 of your Pokemon.  If this card is in your discard pile, it can’t be put into your hand or deck.
Put a Pokémon from your hand face down in front of you and tell your opponent its HP. They guess the name of that Pokémon, and then you reveal it. If your opponent guessed right, they draw 4 cards. If they guessed wrong, you draw 4 cards. Return the Pokémon to your hand.
Your opponent discards cards from their hand until they have 3 cards in their hand.
I'm sorry but we'll getting Varoom in this set as a Dark type (Poison), because they treat Metal as a strongest type. We have tiers on typing here, wherein Dragon, Dark, Steel, and Fairy are the top types. Things like Normal and Bug and Poison were in the bottom part. Impossible to "downgrade" a typing when evolved.

I'm sorry but we'll getting Varoom in this set as a Dark type (Poison), because they treat Metal as a strongest type. We have tiers on typing here, wherein Dragon, Dark, Steel, and Fairy are the top types. Things like Normal and Bug and Poison were in the bottom part. Impossible to "downgrade" a typing when evolved.
Yveltal was just revealed as number 35 in Night Wanderer, slotted in between Malamar (34) and Okidogi ex (36), meaning that Varoom has to be Metal-type as there is no room for a Dark-type (Poison) Varoom

I have a question, why should all Eevee evolutions be in this set for them to be listed as speculation? Any reason?

Back